What QuerQuay Bolthole guests really think
Steam Train passes QuerQuay with a Toot 🙂
Catching up on all QuerQuay Bolthole admin and collating guest reviews for the first year was one of my tasks. It soon became apparent what the specific highlights are when staying at QuerQuay Bolthole.
Over a year since QuerQuay Bolthole opened and so many lovely guests have appreciated their stay on Britannia Quay, overlooking the River Dart.One guest wiled away his time making this fabulous drawing.
Steve and Jo stayed during the summer holidays with Alfie their 12 yr old son. They just loved it and were out and about all week… on the river exploring the waters with Monty Halls Great Escapes, Go Carting at Churston, beaching and surfing at Blackpool Sands and of course enjoying the many eateries Dartmouth has to offer. This is not unusual and one of the comments we most hear is, ‘There is so much to do and not enough time … we’ll have to come back’.
You can find all the reviews here: QuerQuay Bolthole Reviews – What the guests say
Staying at QuerQuay Bolthole Highlights:
• Exploring the SW coastline and walking the local walks from the doorstep including walks to Dartmouth Castle and Agatha Christies, Greenway
* Sitting on the Boardwalk watching the World go by ….. steam trains, boats and planes and people.
• Stylish accommodation (QuerQuay Bolthole is completed in a French ‘Shabby Chic’ Style) and makes use of beautiful found objects. People also appreciate the ‘handmade’ nature of the build and finish.
• One of the best views of the Red Arrows at Regatta …. watch from the Boardwalk.
• Relaxing, warm, cosy and private …. a chance to recharge batteries and become inspired.
• Encountering wildlife on the river…. seals, dolphin, kingfishers, shell ducks, egrits and much more …. you can even throw a line from the key to catch mackerel.
And lots more …… to see all reviews: QuerQuay Bolthole Reviews – What the guests say
To Make An Enquiry Email: email@example.com